History

Monday, October 6, 2014

Love Observed

He thought I loved 
myself and thought
and so it came to be
he loved he thought 
more than himself
and now he loves for me

He thought his thought 
could choose to love 
as easy as can be
Though  love and thought 
may intertwine
they'll separate for we

I thought my love 
could grow and shrink 
but so I came to find 
my thoughts on love 
were nothing more 
than products of my mind 

But hearts have not 
the choice of thought
they simply have to feel 
and love I've found 
in just this way
is oh so very real 



                                      

2 comments:

  1. Is that an original? Because it sounds so professional I'm almost shocked a high school student wrote it.
    So, so, very much good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply amazing! (snap, snap, snap) Your an amazing writer :)

    ReplyDelete