History

Monday, September 29, 2014

The Anti-Sprawl


"I'm happy just because I found out I am really no one" - C.O.
 
What I find more meaningful to my exsitence than any predisposed plan recited to me by someone I was conditioned to believe had the knowledge, 
Is the absolute absense of purpose in life. 

I don't live for a reason, or a plan, my life sheds no meaning on the big picture aside from the fact that I am a minuscule part of it. 
And in this fact I find comfort. 

To live for no one grants the freedom to live for oneself, in the highest quality because it is decided on such a personal level no organization could provide. 

Who are they to tell me where I am from?

Who are they to tell me why I am here?

Who are they to tell me where I'm going? 

And who granted them this power other than the power before them? 

(They use fear to gain control and guilt to keep it)

I will decide my fate. I will create myself. My life story is of independence and FREEDOM from purpose. my values are derived from my heart. How could another person know what is right and wrong at the core of my personal existence? 

Censorship is the catalyst of corruption. 

I will never be confined by the chains of acceptance, because I will always accept what I am, and why. 
I will never live in fear of judgment because I have already decided who I am, and decided to love.


Nothing is everything. 




3 comments:

  1. I loved your post! We aren't given and instruction manual to life, we are given life to write it for ourselves. Great job mate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was great. I think this makes anyone who reads question. And questions only lead to answers. It is refreshing to see someone write about their answers, when they are so different from the majority of the readers. They sure are different from mine. But still so very respected, because you still asked the questions. Posting this is courage.

    ReplyDelete